Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring spring spring




Matt has been sick the past couple of days and now I have it...cough cough, sore throat..ick!

My cousin JoAnn made me this beautiful wreath. I just love it. It brightens my day everytime I look at it. The colors are beautiful. She's so crafty. I always tell her she should sell the items she makes. She always makes these wonderful items and gives them away to family. I consider her my best friend. We talk everyday. Sometimes we talk until wee hours in the morning. Isn't great to have a friend like that?

3 comments:

Michael said...

That is a cute wreath. I hope you feel better soon.

Angela said...

Oh goodness! I am sick too. So I will be thinking about you sniffling and sneezing when I do. I hope you feel better soon. I am on my 5th day and still feel lousy.

That wreath is really cute.

Audrey said...

What a lovely wreath! Love the puppy pics - they are just tooooooo cute!